21097 NE 27th Ct, Suite #335
Aventura, FL 33180
CALL US FOR A CONSULTATION
Body Contouring Miami
Sculpting your body to its ideal shape, body contouring allows you to tighten, tone and lift areas include the tummy, buttocks, thighs and more.
Sculpt, chisel, tighten, contour and more
When it comes to body contouring, women and men in Miami have a variety of options to achieve the shape of their dreams, including:
- Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck: This cosmetic surgical procedure removes excess fat and skin from the abdominal region, giving you more toned and trim abs.
- Body Lift Procedures: Combining a variety of customized techniques, a body lift can lift myriad parts of your body and is a popular procedure for men and women in Miami who have undergone extensive weight loss.
- Brazilian Butt lift: Boosting your back side, a butt lift can lift and firm up the skin on the glutes, giving your rear view more definition and contour.
- Buttock Augmentation: Providing curves and definition, a buttock or butt augmentation by using implants, fat transfer or fat grafting to give your back side more shape and substance.
- Liposuction: If you’re interested in a sleeker, slimmer look, liposuction can help both women and men looking to remove excess fat that has resisted the efforts of diet and exercise.
- Thigh Lift: A thigh lift can lift the loose or excess skin on both the inner and outer thighs, giving your legs a longer and leaner look.
Body contouring at its best
Whether you are looking to lift skin that has sagged due to age or genetics, tone the body for teach season or remove excess skin following dramatic weight loss, the body contouring experts at Elite Plastic Surgery can help. Dr. Salama offers a unique combination of technical skill with artistry to help you achieve the results and the body you have always wanted.
Consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon
If you are considering any body contouring procedure, you should first meet with a board-certified cosmetic surgeon who is skilled and experienced in the areas you want to focus on. At Elite Plastic Surgery, Dr. Salama can meet with you to discuss:
- Your expectations for body contouring
- The in’s and out’s of the various procedures
- Medical history and current medications
- The options available for the procedure you are considering
- Any other cosmetic surgery you are interested in
Based on your individual circumstances, a variety of surgical techniques may be recommended. You can discuss the best options for you and your body with Dr. Salama.
With elite, expert care in Miami, Elite Plastic Surgery provides the best in cosmetic services.
Contact us today for more information about body contouring
If you are interested in learning more about body contouring procedures or in scheduling an appointment, please contact us today for more information.