Consumer and User Information
We will ask you for personal identification information in a number of ways such as when users visit the site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in association with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. We do not collect any personal information regarding your use of the site, when you are just browsing it. Users may be asked for, as applicable, name, email address, mailing address, credit card number, and phone number. Personal identification information will be collected from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. As a user you have the right to refuse to provide personal identification information. However, this may prevent you from engaging in some specific site related activities.
Elite Plastic Surgery also gathers information in order to do market research and gain in depth knowledge about our customers and hence provide them with a better service. This helps us to decide which information is useful for our customers and to determine which services are most suitable to satisfy our clients’ needs. When you register at our site, you are allowing us to make use of this information to notify you about any new promotions we may have.
Non-personal identification information
Non-personal identification information will be collected from our users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information comprises the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about user’s means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used and other related information.
Web browser cookies
Our site may possibly set cookies that will help improve user experience. The user’s web browser cookies are placed on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and occasionally in order to track information about them. Users can set their web browser to reject cookies, or to warn them when cookies are being sent. If they choose to do so, it’s important to remember that this action may originate an inadequate navigation experience in some specific pages.
Disclosing your personal information
We do not disclose the information you submit to us. This information is used only for registration and administrative purposes. When you register at our site, you authorize us to use your information (demographics) to help us improve our services. Furthermore, you also allow us to share this information with our business partners and affiliates. General demographic information not related to any individual information regarding site guests and users will be shared for the purposes stated above.
We adopt the appropriate technology to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We use data collection, storage and processing practices and security features to shield you against suspicious access, change, release or destruction of your personal information stored on our site.
Law and jurisdiction
This contract will be interpreted by the laws of the State of Florida. You agree that any claim related to these terms or the use of our site shall be filed in the State of Florida.
Your approval of these terms
Elite Plastic Surgery has the unrestricted right to terminate your access to our site without requiring notification.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT POLICY
When you transmit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials (“User-Generated Content”) on or to any website, microsite or social media channel (“Elite Plastic Surgery Properties”) owned, operated or controlled by Elite Plastic Surgery (“EPSMiami” or “we”), you are entirely responsible for such content.
- User-Generated Content Terms and Conditions
- Grant of License to Elite Plastic Surgery. By submitting, posting, or otherwise providing User-Generated Content to any Elite Plastic Surgery Property, you agree you have received good and valuable consideration which is sufficient, and that you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Elite Plastic Surgery and its affiliates, an irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use such content for any purpose in any media, including promotions, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- Content and Originality. You represent that any User-Generated Content you post is your original work, and it does not include any material subject to a third-party’s copyright or trademark protection, has not been previously published, and has not won previous awards.
- Use of Names and/or Likenesses Without Permission Prohibited. User-Generated Content must not contain any individual’s name, in whole or in part, refer to public figures, or contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other identifying elements of any entity and/or person, living or dead, without permission. You represent and warrant that, to the best of your knowledge, no permissions are necessary for Elite Plastic Surgery to use and distribute the User-Generated Content you post to the Elite Plastic Surgery Properties.
- Illegal, Offensive or Inappropriate Content Prohibited. User-Generated Content must not contain (i) words, images or statements considered offensive to individuals of any race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group, (ii) material that is unlawful, sexually explicit, or libelous, or (iii) content that potentially infringes on third party rights.
- Submission of User-Generated Content by Children under Age Eighteen Prohibited. No child under age eighteen (18) may submit any User-Generated Content to any Elite Plastic Surgery Property.
- No Endorsement by Elite Plastic Surgery. Elite Plastic Surgery does not endorse, nor is it responsible for, any User-Generated Content.
- Disclaimer of Elite Plastic Surgery Liability. Elite Plastic Surgery expressly disclaims any and all liability that arises in connection with User-Generated Content.
- Indemnification of Elite Plastic Surgery. By submitting User-Generated Content, you agree to indemnify Elite Plastic Surgery for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, or claims arising out of or in connection with your of User-Generated Content.
- Removal of User-Generated Content. Elite Plastic Surgery reserves the right to remove any User-Generated content on any Elite Plastic Surgery Property at any time for any reason.
Elite Plastic Surgery reserves the right to remove or hide any content on Elite Plastic Surgery properties – website, microsite or social media channels that are owned, operated or controlled by Elite Plastic Surgery – that is deemed in violation of these guidelines or any applicable law:
- Posts promoting commerce not directly affiliated with Elite Plastic Surgery
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Libelous, profane, defamatory, hateful, harassing, threatening or obscene
- Personal attacks or threats against Elite Plastic Surgery employees
- Links or advertisements
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Spam or technical disruptions to this page
- Private account-related issues
- Off-topic; or in violation of social media channel terms of service or any laws or regulations.
Should a member of the public violate these guidelines, their content may be edited, revised or removed; and anyone repeatedly posting material that violates these guidelines will be blocked/banned, at the discretion of Elite Plastic Surgery, from and website, microsite or social media channel (“Elite Plastic Surgery Properties”) owned, operated or controlled by Elite Plastic Surgery (“EPSMiami” or “we”).
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS