9 Benefits of Breast Augmentation
For many women, breast augmentation is an easy and obvious decision. They’ve seen the results, either in pictures on a plastic surgeon’s gallery or in person on a family member or friend, and have come to the conclusion that breast implants is just what they need. Like for most who have undergone plastic surgery, results are a key factor in choosing their surgery and their surgeon. But, let’s not forget and give credit to the many benefits that surround the procedure.
To those that are still in the research phase and are curious about the advantages behind the results of breast augmentation, here are 9 reasons why women elect to augment their breasts.
- Little Risk with Breast Augmentation – Generally, breast augmentation is a safe procedure that offers great satisfaction with little risk for complication, especially when performed by an experienced and talented plastic surgeon.
- Longevity of Breast Implants – Breast implants are long-lasting. Typically, they do not need to be replaced for 10 to 15 years with some lasting a lifetime. Plus, your plastic surgeon periodically monitors your implants to ensure all is well.
- Instant Volume – Women who have naturally small breasts or are flat chested can appreciate the instant volume a breast augmentation provides. No more push-up bras or special clothing to compensate for a lacking bust.
- Correcting Asymmetrical Breasts – Breast asymmetry is normal. However, it may be more noticeable in some women. This can lead to shame and self-consciousness. Breast augmentation can bring balance to uneven breasts.
- Breast Restoration After Pregnancy, Weight Loss & Aging – Breast augmentation doesn’t only improve what you never had, it also gives you back what you lost. Perhaps you went through a body altering stage in life and your breasts were a casualty. Breasts implants can restore that loss of volume along with your self-confidence.
- Natural Look – Oftentimes, women hesitate with breast augmentation surgery because they equate the procedure with overly large breasts and don’t want to be the recipient of negative attention. This is a common misperception. Breast augmentation surgery can be so natural and subtle that no one would be the wiser.
- Improved Self-Confidence – Being unhappy with the appearance of your breasts can take a toll on your self-esteem. A breast augmentation can turn that around providing a boost in confidence.
- New Wardrobe – Small breasted women have more limited clothing options. Sometimes tops can hang loose or not fit properly in the chest area. Breast implants open the door to a wider wardrobe that fits just right.
- Quick & Easy Recovery – Like the procedure itself, the recovery for breast augmentation is usually quick and easy. A few days after surgery, patients tend to feel normal resuming their daily life in one to two weeks and physical activity including exercise in four to six weeks.
With over a decade of experience, Dr. Moises Salama has performed countless, successful breast augmentation cases with life-changing results. If you want to learn more about the benefits of breast augmentation or are ready to undergo your procedure at the hands of an expert, contact our office today.